Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - Deviant

Aggregator gang
@U235 it really isn't 13 lol, there's lots other laws depending on your area that make it much higher, people just repeat 13 for whatever reason

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ef/Age_of_Consent.png

World Map of the age of consent

In Japan it's 13 HOWEVER most cities have their own codes where it's forbidden to have actual sex with teens under 17.

Meaning he should be ok legally but the social stigma will still be there, something that he clearly doesn't deserve imo

Fed-Kun's army
If she filmed it it means she also got it on film that MC initiated the kiss and that Koto asked him to stop loudly. Dang he’s fucked

This is the best age gap manga of all time. Be an adult. Don't put your hand in the cookie jar.

I'm kinda sad on how koto doesn't show much of a reaction when MC got caught. I mean it's his fault but still...

In a sense, she’s right to report it and he had it coming. Don’t we all? If I were a bystander and I see an old man romantically involved with a young girl—a minor, at that—I wouldn’t see him kindly, either.

What happened to koto she got hypnotized or something?
Why the fuck would she act like that, so out of character

People can bitch and moan about Koto's mother all they want...but the dude brought this on himself.

I could sympathize with him if all he wanted to do was help Koto fix her home life, but he wanted more than that from her.

It doesn't take a crazy possessive mother to go nuts in that situation...pretty much any decent mother would have called the cops on him.

Users who are viewing this thread