Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 6 Ch. 49 - 異常的人

hope this fucker get jail time. he didnt do anything when they were indoor many times but he kissed a high school girl in park in front of people like its nothing. what a retard character zero sympathy from me

So that honey trap..
Maybe story' like this:
1. Old man go to jail
2. He lost his job
3. His daughter left him
4. The school girl that have boyfriend
5. The old man live alone
6. He only look his wife altar
7. The old man look the school girl marrying another man
8. He lost consciousness
9. He get to hospital and die alone without anyone look him..

I don't think this is a setup, this is how she always act towards her mother. she just accepts her madness motionlessly. but who knows what's gonna happen from now on. the flashback is the final nail to the coffin, since those are scenes, if i remember correctly, in which those characters tell him he should act like a man is expected to act in a society (good parent, good professional, etc). he doesnt so its like everything is coming to punish him.

the big question here is that what's the author gonna do? she's gonna resolve koto's problem or is gonna make everything crush them both. koto's still completely bound to her mother, this is just gonna make that worse.

Jesus, Im so fucking mad right now... At this point i only hope everyone in this shitty manga dies horribly. Fuck this, im out.

Group Leader
Hah! You reap what you sow you indecisive idiot! Say what you want about pressure, if a "middle-aged" man can't even resist these basic temptations and handle it like a fucking adult, then he deserve to fail.

As for the mother, she's creepy and strict, but can't wrong her for saving her daughter from a middle-aged man.

Users who are viewing this thread