Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 54 - Unforgivable

Fed-Kun's army
@OhWell21 I don't think so. If u see from the start, the MC has been an ideal adult as u would expect one to be despite his daughter being a hikikomori and his wife passing away. He has been handling stress like none other for non-stop a year , and his only relaxation point was the cafe where he saw the girl , and not that he was in love but it was like a refreshing point, as he says "my own castle" .And so eventually it is the girl who initiates her move on the MC and if u call him breaking down in front of her as a 'move' then I just have one thing to say, He's Only Human. There is only so much burden we as humans can carry, and regardless of all the pressure MC did it, he was the father and Chief, and he also resisted Kouto but at the same time he got attracted to her as a person whom he could depend on as he talked about everything with her.

Man how come she didn't understand how Kirisagi is if she already experienced what her mother did to her

Dex-chan lover
So the dude's daughter wants things to go back to how it was, the dad wants to prove that hes not just all talk, the mother wants something eternal to compensate for her broken family and the runaway girl was finally able to escape

Questionable decisions by the MC but damn, his daughter is the worst character by far after that psycho mother. I get it, she doesn't understand everything. She's only seeing it on her own perspective and kinda selfish view as well.

Users who are viewing this thread