Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - Answer

Dex-chan lover
Can this just end already? Kisaragi as always does nothing, just staring at everything going down the drain

Thank you for the translation

For next chapter, I'm sure it's a heartwarming chapter. They hugged each other.

Double-page supporter
Wtf Koto!!! Yoy always did nothing and look at you, looking kousuke beaten up without shouting or doing anything, and at the end she was just "just get out if here".

WTF ARE YOU DOING KOTO?!!??! Arghhh all of the build up and story always ruined by Koto action

Kosuke is a great main character. It's unfortunate there aren't many others like him in other manga.

Sorry Kosuke, if you were a typical op protagonist, you would' ve shown your amazing fighting skills, but sadly you aren't

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I bet ¤20 they kiss next chapter, ¤50 if they commit the lewd act of holding hands.
All jokes aside, it was pretty funny for me when Koto did nothing and MC got smashed multiple times, kind of... anti-climatic?

@justforthelulz
This is the first time I see you hate something. Interesting.

Dex-chan lover
My guess is that the attendant decided to stay out of it. He's probably not going to feel morally obligated to report an age gap romance when he lets his friends use his workplace as a rape cave.

Dex-chan lover
Once again Koto just sitting there as shit hits the fan. She was so proactive at the start and now she does nothing.

Dex-chan lover
Weird apathetic sociopaths, interrogating and quizzical rapists.

Dex-chan lover
"Wow I may be a rapist, but at least I'm not a pedo." - These chucklefucks

Action isn't the artist/author's forte. Felt very silted.

Also, it ends to abruptly, if I'm being honest.

Supporter
@ikevinz77

I was thinking the same.

But here's the thing. She's been raised under highly controlling and abusive circumstances. She literally has no idea as to how to function normally.

So in a crisis, when someone is actually trying to fi something, she has no idea how to act. It's the equivalent of a wounded animal now knowing how to act.

Though I totally get the frustration in seeing it.

Users who are viewing this thread