Musume no Tomodachi - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - Answer

People talking about the arcs in this series, and I'm over here like, "how is this dumpster fire still going? And why am I still reading it?"

Double-page supporter
I baffled at just how they are still comfortable to sit around in a store where the one managing the store pretty much allow crimes like rape to happen. 90% of the characters actions and reactions are fking confusing.

@Richman thank you for using the generic currency symbol instead of specifying one. it really makes your comment that much more international.

Fed-Kun's army
The attendant won't call the cops since he was partial accomplice.
He'd probably lay low and let them leave.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@yoyoyonono
I usually use waifumarks or waifubucks but I couldn't think of another joke. (Maybe husbandollarydoos?)

Man, if I was this guy I would’ve necked myself already. The mental endurance of this dude is immeasurable.

Dex-chan lover
ok so, the dude minding the store must be pissing his pants right now, cause they have him dead to rights with assisted rape and assault charges, and who knows how many people have been assaulted in that video box by the other dudes.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl Koto looked a bit retarded here

Yeah, yeah, I know already that she had problems with how she was raised, etc lol

The beating was pointless melodrama. The chapter(s) would have been fine without it, wouldn't they? Feels like a cheap excuse for Kousuke to 'prove his love' by accepting some token punches. Hope I'm wrong

Dex-chan lover
I don't think the attendant dude did anything with the delinquents tbh. I mean, he was perfectly fine with them about to rape her in the first place...

Dex-chan lover
@Frosty_Josh Oh god, I never even considered the possibility but now I kinda wanna see it. Haha. It's like, woah dude you're throwing away your whole life for me, I didn't know I was signing up for that level of commitment.

This series is like watching a bridge collapse. I just can't tear my eyes from it and, since I still don't know if the people on it had time to get to safety, I don't know if I am having a good time or a bad one.
I guess the most positive thing I can say is that this is certainly entertaining.
Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
This is stupidest resolve I've ever seen - everyone just acts like nothing happened. What the actual fuck 🤦🏻‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread