Musume no Tomodachi

"yells you decide things on your own"
What the hell do you actually mean he literally asked your opinion or feelings, what a spoiled and self obsessive brat

man he just needs to use some corporal punishment on her unruly ass, if i did that my dad would beat me til i went to school

Joint releases usually occur when the load is too much for one group, and quite frankly, we don't need additional manpower for this series beyond one art guy and one word guy.

In fact, I'd go as far as to say that most mangas released digitally nowadays on platforms such as comicwalker or shonenjumpplus can be scanlated as a one man team provided you have some basic knowledge of photoshop and N2 in the JLPT.

So cool, good thing there aren't untranslated or underappreciated works out there that aren't getting attention that would otherwise be afforded to them. Thanks!!!

Also gtfo

That's incredible pressure. As harsh as the moral shown here, I grew to like the story. Inevitably interesting, amazingly tense.
I was surprised to know the author was a woman! It has become controversial in itself to dare to show their point of view with a different nature than usual. And if the target audience is adult, that's a huge success. I want readers to respond wisely. Go away for young people whose minds are so dirty. This is not H.

...I wonder which of them will be destroyed first. This is too dark.
I can't stop imagining the girl will kill herself at the end.

Bruh the father needs therapy he looked like a fucking freak because they pressure is messing him up way too hard. No one deserves that.

@goronyanpai it's Seinen manga, of course it's for adults. Maybe you are the young one here. H and dark stuff are for grown-ups. The darker the story, the better it is, and bittersweet ending is best suited for this kind of manga.

Users who are viewing this thread