Musume no Tomodachi

Aggregator gang
i read the first couple of chapters, seems like hot garbage forbidden love, cant stand the mc. is it gonna keep the forbidden love theme or is it going to be wholesome interaction?? will the mc stay pathetic?

@daxude

its realistic, very realistc, the characters only gets worse and its very hard to like any of them, maybe koto, but even so... and I love it for being like that. But its not the forbidden love cliche, theres barely any romance at all.

It's really cool that Daphie kept submitting google translations until an actual translator got tired of being sniped.

Dex-chan lover
@daxude It's not really a forbidden love manga. Rather it's a story about two broken and depressed souls at different stages of their lives who were abandoned and judged by those around them.

Feels like this is end game will be sad when this is over somehow I'm hoping theres still 50 chapters left of content left in the series. Also the 3 week break till next chapter will be killer especially with the cliffhanger we got.

I don't know when it's all said and done how this will end but hoping this gets a happy ending.

Hope Miya and her dad can reconcile, Koto gets away from her abusive mother.

As for koto and dad getting together if theres a timeskip wouldnt mind it but dudes pretty old think hes like in his 40s or maybe even 50s imagine she becomes a widow and plot restarts again with koto going after a underage person.

Group Leader
@MegaPear yeah, i know, damn Daphie. she didn't do this to stop the other group from posting though. and she's not "submitting google translation", she's submitting chapters that have been manually translated to the best of her abilities, using many tools including ocr, google translation and many other resources. there's a distinction. as she always says, she does her best.

@Starbright i will take these 50 chapters if the author keeps creating them, haha! and i really hope for some kind of positive outcome for our MC/FMC/Miya... In the end... But yeah, 3 weeks is gonna be a long wait for this...

Was getting into it but could not continue it reminded me of some shit a few years back, good read if you have no romantic trauma

Thank you so so so so so much for picking this up, this manga is too deep to not be translated, thank you so very much Daphie

IMO this was written as an horror intendedly. Author is female and she make an pathetic male as the main character who got in a morally wrong relationship and gonna have his life messed up in the end. Ppl who expect a happy ending are reading the story wrong.

Like someone already said: It's more enjoyable if you dont rooting for the main character.

Muahhahaha..
@baja, my last opinion has come true, the old guy only toying with female and make the old guy Gallen to despair and home broken..
Maybe in the end has cliffhanger end

Fed-Kun's army
man, how are there still some ppl who want the MC to get with koto? like wat? -_-

koto has actual issues and mental health problems: she needs real help and care from a therapist, not a relationship or sex <--- that would be the worst thing possible for her.

Koto's actions in going for an older man show her desperation for a father figure in her life, cause of how her mom treats her. She's not actually looking for love or sex, she's actually trying to reach out for someone to care, as she is looking for someone to fill that void. MC -> older man -> father and he showed her some care in the beginning of the manga, so she latched onto that right away

and as she still is a kid, it's a reality that she might also think that relationship/sex with a older man is the only way to protect herself and get attention/care... when it actually won't cause it wouldn't deal with her underlying issues and mental health problems <-- this is what needs she needs help with at her age

it's a real thing that there are women, who had personal issues with their father growing up, who go looking for males similar to their father in age/personality/looks/so on, to try and fill that void: the subconscious mind may crave a ‘father figure’ who’s able to protect, adore and provide you with the affection you missed in childhood. Similar thing for some younger men looking into older women in relationships

now back to the manga: there is no happy ending here, but if we were to imagine a happy an ending, it'd be: MC adopts Koto and moves to countryside with his daughter, all three using that to start anew. Dad/daughter will take the time to reconnect and deal with their lingering grief/emotions on the mother's death while Koto can use the move to start fresh and be with people who care for her and seek help with a proper therapist

and no, no fcking romance

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Zabelmanga You're right. They even judge the author for being a pervert or something like that. Freedom of writing stories nowadays is really hard with SJWs and feminazis around.

@creolur Sadly it's super common to see people like that on this site, crybaby puritans that can't handle anything outside their very narrow values and morals. I can only imagine the tantrum they would throw if they actually read an actually heavy book on the subject like Lolita.

Holy crap. The way this chapter went. Of course you're sitting, thinking, while reading this, no way, he's not going to choose some underage girl over his daughter who is still clearly grieving over the loss of her mother and looking for a strong parental figure in her life. But there you go. This is some serious emotional NTR.

Users who are viewing this thread