Musume no Tomodachi

This manga gave me depression, anxiety and despair all at once. I hate how this seems like it's actually possible.

Group Leader
Seems like volume 7 might be the final volume guys:
https://twitter.com/musume_no_F/status/1326379045844619265

This fucks all morales i have right in the ass, like it’s so very wrong, but you Can’t help but sympathize for mc sama, like I’m not gonna endorse what he’s done but goddamn if I don’t have respect for the man. It really shows how much of a hell hole the real world is. Also I just want put it out that whatever tf girl mc’s name is’s mom has the worst parenting skills, she has made her daughter respect her but that respect is respect built on fear which is a absolute pity that anyone has to use fear and pain to gain control and respect of someone especially if that someone is their own daughter. But in the end it really is one hell of a trip for your morales if your into that type of thing but to anyone who somehow sat through this please forgive me I have the grammar of an epileptic weasel sry but have a nice day anyways 🤷‍♀️

Lalasso it becomes immoral once their is like a 15 year age gap and when she’s 15, Japan’s age of consent may be 13 federally but it changes by area and prefecture and is mostly 18 u dumb fack, it dumb dat u think like that. Trust me I love this manga but only because of how well the author portrays the characters emotions......

Weirdo

Well if you think about it, in fantasy settings, 10 is already an age where you get engaged and 15 is where you get married. Age gap aside, she an adult now. Kek

So this was all building up to "lol morality is relative, just give in to the jailbait"? This is getting stupid now.

MC *literally getting beaten up
FMC : "oh no...........anyway I'm gonna watch you getting beaten up instead of running away"

Attendant won't do anything. Cuz he's in with the delinquents. Just stay out of trouble.

As far as morality shit goes, it's fine with the age gap in this setting. 1st off, I went on a tour to Japan and the fun fact the tour guide lady decided to share was that it's cool to have a uncle as a bf on the streets.

2nd, as Asian history goes, the girl is already of marriageable age and the huge age gap was also a norm. Although the current legal age for adult activities is set higher partly because of scientific research results on DNA, fetal formation, and childbirth issues. There are of course many other factors, but let's not go into social studies, etc. As time passes, societal norms change a 180 degree and back.

I don't know why everyone is complaining , I'm enjoying this. Not in a "haha this so bad " sort of way but in "this is exactly what I came here for" sort of way. This is the stories premise happening in a way that makes sense for the characters. Chapter 57 was a bit anticlimactic but other then that I've been enjoying myself.

thank you for ch 57:)

as for some of the comments ... yeah, part of it can be considered "depressing", that sounds like a pretty accurate portrayal of REAL LIFE ... real life is not all "wine & roses" and happy times ... actual "real life"can be a hopelessly confusing mess of conflicting thoughts and feelings

and Japan is not the only country in the world where large age-gap romance occurs and is seen as normal ... of course most of the human race does not want to be bothered to actually have to THINK about much of anything ... like the founder of a world wide religion who married a 14 year old, and at that time, and in that country, it was NOT illegal, and in fact was considered fairly normal
... and for those who are horrified by even the idea of this happening ... the country was AMERICA, and the founder of the world wide religion was John Smith, who founded the Mormon religion ! (if I remember correctly his 2nd wife was only 14 when she married him)

people need to get their heads out of their butts and realize that for most of the history of mankind, once a girl started having her menses, she was considered to be an adult, and was considered to be of marriageable age

Users who are viewing this thread