Musume no Tomodachi

@WhisCalifa69

Why you say its axed? Theres not much left to be told by now, if this had 5 more volumes it would be pointless drama all over, its a good time to be finishing this manga.

@burmn123 too used to use 4chan lingo. They describe every mango that ends with an insufficient chapter treshold to close every plot as axed.

And btw, Ch. 59 is already out in Japan. From what i've seen, it felt too rushed compared to the pace the previous chapters had.

Double-page supporter
can someone told me what happen after he got caught by her mom, i cringed so hard i can't read the next chapter haha

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
@­Kyo00
TLDR (MAJOR SPOILERS):
he got arrested, Koto, her mom and Kousuke were interrogated at the police station. he was released because of no charge (Koto told the truth, no aggression). back home, Koto's mom got weird and revealed her fucked up attachment to her daughter. Koto met Miya and admitted her affair with Kousuke. Miya went off the rails, but told Koto she's still her friends even though she's angry. back home, Kousuke got a call from Koto and they reminisced over the phone, but by the end of it, Koto admitted she was "going away" to stop being a burden to everyone. Kousuke took his time pondering things, and finally decided to stop lying to himself and go try and stop or find back Koto. he crossed path with his daughter and faced her. she felt all entitled and angry, because Kousuke decided to go to Koto. she kinda put it as an ultimatum, it's me or her. he chose Koto. bye. in the meantime, Koto went to that place where she spent a night at a manga café with Kousuke, walking aimlessly in the night. some boys noticed her and unappreciated rape situation happened in the manga café stall. Kousuke did manage to arrive before the inevitable. he got his ass served as he was no match in a fist fight, but with a bit of luck, they ended up saved. they stayed in the stall and got closer. for real. this time. seemingly. that's about it and where we are now.

This story happened in real life. Back when I was a senior in highschool, our batchmate actually became the girlfriend of the dad of my girl classmate. Eight years later, they now have a daughter and my then classmate now has a sibling.

Group Leader
@noxccty hahaha, that's proof it can sometimes work out in the end! 😅

btw, @everyone, next chapter will be available next week, i can't wait to see the next one!!!

@noxccty Truth is often stranger than fiction... how did it go down with the classmate? I can't imagine it went over well with the mothers of either side either?

@getsu my classmate's mom already abandoned her and left for the man she had an affair with. As for the dad, he was a teenage dad so he was in his early to mid thirties when they met and the batchmate was 17 at the time, just a year left to be legal.

My classmate was depressed for a while but she understood that her dad needs to find someone too. As for my batchmate, she was evicted from her house but she made up with her parents in the end. I hope that the manga has a good ending as well.

Double-page supporter
@princess_daphie ah i wasn't notified until the system messaged me about my comment being a spoiler.

Oh so at least he got interrogated huh i thought it went downhill after he got caught, guess I'll try to muster up a bit before trying to continue reading it. Thanks btw, brief information and easy to read.

No matter how many times I see this I just can't bring myself to read it. The title is like a foreshadow whirlpool of depression.

Group Leader
@Dark_Tifanny69 just wait 2 more weeks, in theory, the story should be complete by then, and you'll be able to know if it has a good ending or not 🙃 it's not a feel-good fluffy read, but it's intense.

Why this said contain sexualviolence what chap (mob dude touch her and trying to advance?) It should domestic violence or just violence.
And chap 60 liberation! For real? The main villain and final should be this broken bitch and if the female lead gonna be liberated? Ainct it would closer to come close to an ending

Aggregator gang
The cop just standing there "... alright ill see my self out then"

Dex-chan lover
@lehur because sexual assault is still sexual assault?? Just because they got stopped in the process doesn't mean it wasn't precisely that.

Users who are viewing this thread