Musunde, Tsunaide - Vol. 3 Ch. 39 - (END)

Dex-chan lover
Kinda sad this one is ended/ axed really, i quite enjoying the atmosphere and the pace of this manga

And i'm still curious about the other character

Dex-chan lover
Crazy how you poweruploaded/TL this in a month, Thank you for finishing this. As the replies above say def axed which kinda sucked since its an enjoyable read.

100% axed, look how hastily he ended it. I enjoyed it a lot, and I like these characters a lot more than the other manga. Well, I guess that's it, eh?

Last edited:
Group Leader
That ended more abruptly than I thought it would. Thanks for all the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
The axe came strong and ruthlessly to this one.

I will miss Tsunagu. I came to love her so much I can't believe it myself. We were robbed of adult Nana and we were told so little about the "present" that it makes the ending feel a bit empty. Sonobe was probably isekai'd to some fantasy world because of course she was.

Thank you for taking the time to translate this little gem.

Dex-chan lover
After all that teasing about harems, there's no yuri ending!!!

...Well, this wasn't a yuri manga to begin with, so joking aside, I really enjoyed this story and all the progress the characters made. I'm just really sad it ended so soon and inconclusive.

Dex-chan lover
After all that teasing about harems, there's no yuri ending!!!

...Well, this wasn't a yuri manga to begin with, so joking aside, I really enjoyed this story and all the progress the characters made. I'm just really sad it ended so soon and inconclusive.
I mean, Tsunagu will never make a move on anyone. Kanoko is a JK now and she still goes out of her way to get involved with Tsunagu. Give her time, she has it in the bag anyway hahaha

Dex-chan lover
100% axed, look how hastily he ended it. I enjoyed it a lot, and I like these characters a lot more than the other manga. Well, I guess that's it, eh?
This was the rare manga for me where I liked all the girls, and quite a lot. They were all cute and funny in different ways. I'm definitely going to miss it.

Thanks for translating this. This is the quickest I've ever seen a manga translated and that's quite a feat. I hope you're going to move on to another manga and do the same to it!

Users who are viewing this thread