My Androgynous Boyfriend

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't the title be genderless person rather than genderless man? The current title is contradictory to itself because if it was man it would mean male, but the title includes genderless.

Fed-Kun's army
The lengths he goes to are very relatable. Being on the receiving end of that kind of genuinely honest gushing, from a person you love, must be incredible.

@Jergens You'd think so, yeah, but the original title does specifically say "man." It's probably a term somebody in Japan made up--and which never got imported as a concept, so there's no good English equivalent. Ergo, exact translation.

@Jergens I think it might be referring to the genderless subculture in japan, which is mostly about fashion (if i remember well?). genderless fashion is about dressing however you want, blurring boundaries, but doesn't necessarily mean that you're gay / trans / a cross-dresser. usually you'll see genderless men wearing more feminine clothes and unisex clothing. the same goes for genderless women, for example they could wear more masculine clothes and, like genderless men, unisex clothing.
there are a few articles and youtube videos on the web. anyways, hope it helped understanding this term better.

Contributor
wow this is so cute and wholesome!! I love their relationship so much! thank you for scanlating~

"genderless danshi". These people are men who use make up, wear dresses etc. WITHOUT denying their maleness

Dex-chan lover
This story gives me hope that one day we will get to see a love story about a attack helicopter.

Dex-chan lover
>genderless
>man
choose one.
What even a genderless man again ?
Asexuality ?

Fed-Kun's army
there are 17 chs out, but sadly noone translating

and yet this manga could save the male species by finally making them attractive

Power Uploader
@monkey123 @KITA @Tcof

It's not as bad as one might think, I'm currently 2 chapters in; I was fearful of gender-politics and identity like nonsense, but it's not really there. I think the whoever came up with "genderless" probably just meant "androgynous". Thus far, it seems to be completely free of gender politics.

Users who are viewing this thread