My Arika - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Shojo A

Group Leader
OMG THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS UP!! I’m a fan of the author so I’m so excited to read this whole,series! I love me a good horror mystery psychological

Dex-chan lover
so police and investigation guess it is one of the idol otaku while they suspect it was the Company or another group member trying to make it big. I did think it was odd that in showing us Ruri's life we never saw her go home. My guess is it either a group member did it to become bigger since Akira took all the credit, the Company did it to stir up drama and publicity, or Akira did it herself since the life was to much for her

Dex-chan lover
Glad this stood out to me in the Newly Added section. Like ‘Oshi no Ko’ but with the stalkers on the outside trying to solve the mystery.

I really liked Morita’s design so I’m glad he’s one of the MCs…here’s hoping the actual mystery part is well handled because most manga artists don’t know how to make investigations/criminal activity actually believable.

I've been eyeing this one since I saw it on twitter, thank you for picking this up!

Banned
what a great first chapter. some absolutely bomb pages. the one where Nana said "what if arika was kidnapped by someone close to her" and Ruri's face . chef's kiss. such good execution.

Users who are viewing this thread