My Arika - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - I Have No Weapons But Love

Dex-chan lover
I praise Yajima for doing that because she wants them to succeed and it normal for a bunch of young girls to have an argument when things aren't going as expected. Plus exploiting their vulnerabilities for views is an awful practice that the entertainment industry still do in today's world. Hope Nana is able to get them all to get over their differences. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like now the cameras will roll. Its going to be a focus on the violent Nana and her saying some incredible news

Contributor
I keep on forgetting they went to the same school. These idol companies normally dont wanna even scout someone "too old" for their liking.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh the ol' "murder mystery intro to regular Idol manga " bait and switch...
I expected it from Oshi no Ko but I didn't expect it here.
Nana's literally hasn't done anything to find out who might be responsible for Arika disappearing since the first day.

Nana's literally hasn't done anything to find out who might be responsible for Arika disappearing since the first day.
I mean Nana spends most of her time with the new gen candidates, while those who could've harmed Arika is of the 1st gen, or one of the big shots in the company. There's not really anything she can do for now besides trying to win a place in the new gen and then investigate from the inside.

Power Uploader
So what are you expecting her to do?
To Lyrical Trick member, Nana basically an outsider. Right now, she can't even go near them, let alone investigate them.

Group Leader
yeah same here, tho I've heard it returns more mystery after this whole contest. it's still interesting to me tho.

Dex-chan lover
I mean Nana spends most of her time with the new gen candidates, while those who could've harmed Arika is of the 1st gen, or one of the big shots in the company. There's not really anything she can do for now besides trying to win a place in the new gen and then investigate from the inside.
if her first priority was to try and find Arika then she wouldn't just give up because one dance instructor rebuffed her, she'd be trying to make friends with all the different staff members to establish contacts and get info.

Group Leader
if her first priority was to try and find Arika then she wouldn't just give up because one dance instructor rebuffed her, she'd be trying to make friends with all the different staff members to establish contacts and get info.
yeah, that's what her friends have been scolding her for too, that if she really wants to find what happened to arika, she'd take this more seriously and work harder on social media and how she acts on stage and on camera. and while I think it's for the best she didn't go the generic girly idol type way, she could do more. I suppose when it comes to staff, she doesn't want to seem too sus bc then she might get disqualified, but like you said, she could try to at least establish contacts so she can ask questions later.

Users who are viewing this thread