My Arika - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Black Sheep

Dex-chan lover
I do believe that Chihiro was probably manipulated to pushing Arika plus that face she makes isn’t one that she’s doing so out of malice. Guess the plot thickens from here & hope it doesn’t slow down too much. Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
I do believe that Chihiro was probably manipulated to pushing Arika plus that face she makes isn’t one that she’s doing so out of malice. Guess the plot thickens from here & hope it doesn’t slow down too much. Thanks for the translation.
I believe she did push her on her own but this incident is unrelated to the disappearance.

Group Leader
When Ruri whispers to Chihiro on stage about her being the leader, her hand is placed on Chihiro’s back.

Seemed to me like a quiet reminder of how Arika was pushed from behind.
I was thinking that too, I was actuator worried she was gonna push her too and I'm wondering if maybe Ruri uses that as blackmail or smth to hide wtv she's hiding.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my god, "Kuroi Hitsuji", one of my favorite songs from Keyakizaka46 (now Sakurazaka46)...!! 🥹🥹🥹😭😭😭 So happy to see it referenced, and it just had to be "Kuroi Hitsuji". I love everything about it. A great song with great lyrics. The choreography that really feels theatrical (even for Keyakizaka46's standard) is especially stellar. I like to call it "organized chaos" because it never fails to amaze me whenever I see it lol ("Fukyouwaon" is even more chaotic). Gonna replay this song again, it sure brings back feelings and memories.

Ehem, pardon my ramblings. I'm not even exactly a big idol fan. Anyway, I kept forgetting to comment, but, I've been enjoying this series a lot. Thanks so much for the translations!! I especially love the pages about the real idol songs. And the plot thickens!! I'd have to agree that Ruri blackmails Chihiro or something.

Dex-chan lover
Chihiro has been very suspicious from the start to me at least, this incident and the fact that other girl said "You're the leader, right?" to her makes me think she is in fact the ringleader in Arika's disappearance. The other girl is probably in deep too, but is trying to protect Chihiro.

Fed-Kun's army
Chihiro gave me some bad vibes but I didn't expect her to be behind it, but it does make sense now, Ruri was a red herring for sure, she has her own reasons for what she's doing but her being the perpetrator or mastermind would have been too obvious.

Users who are viewing this thread