My Awkward Senpai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
I have to agree with the rest of the comments here, colored eyes were this manga's unique point.

But holy cow, she's so adorable here... ^________^

Dex-chan lover
@lugia19 @Karkeys, @SilverChaika Well, nothing that a redrawer can't fix, isn't it @IamSnail?

But I see that the art improved and the full-color pages were a delice. Thank you fro bringing it and the best of luck with the serialization.

Group Leader
The eyes were captivating sure, but it's serialized now, gotta reduce the colored pages in the magazine

Also great that it's serialized!

Dex-chan lover
Capturesdfdssa.png

Group Leader
so i guess its long enough that aggregators got the shitty non colored version so pls enjoy

Group Leader
also im the guy doing the coloring so its not on par with the mangaka but i hope you guys enjoy

Last page said turn the page to read chapter 2 and when I turn the page there was nothing, why did u lied to me? Is it funny to break my hopes like that Striptease scan?

Dex-chan lover
ok see with most of the “awkward cool girl” manga i’ve seen they all eventually just kinda become stale and forgettable but this one instantly jumped out at me within the first chapter so now i really have smth to look forward to.

Dex-chan lover
I too feel betrayed by turning the page and not seeing chapter two. On the other hand, I had a build up of cute fluff before hand, so I'm still in the positives for mood. Am curious to see how the serialized version may differ.

Aggregator gang
Why translate the line about chapter two being on the next page if you didn’t plan to release both chapters at the same time? Why must you tease us with the strips, Striptease?

Aggregator gang
Really happy it got serialized and i guess it's understandable they got rid of the colored eyes because it makes printing a lot harder.
But no problem for us because of @IamSnail :D

Users who are viewing this thread