My Bad Boyfriend - Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
if she ever falls for tht bs again (As in rumours and insisting that they're true when she don't know jack: Granted though if it's that guy and a girl then I'd accept her seeing the rumour as true) I'll lose it...
Poor guys, they're misunderstood because they don't communciate well...

Fed-Kun's army
@BCS Nah if you're talking about the one showed in this chapter it happens in real life aswell, I've seen it. Alot of people just take rumours as the truth and then act like they're not in the wrong for doing so

it's pretty hard for me to dislike a FL, I usually always side with them...But, why couldn't she just look at the evidence?! I don't understand...how can she not give someone a chance like that? It hurts my heart, and being unwilling to pursue truth seems to be in the same category of what counts as a bad person in my book 😤 I forgive her since she found out the truth in the end and apologized, everyone makes mistakes but geez, that was such a low judgement call to not want to look at evidence. Did this just happen to forward the plot? That's annoying writing then.

Also, thanks so much for the chapter! <3

Fed-Kun's army
Lol wouldn't say he's a saint cause he still breaks school rules while she seems to be quite straightlaced. I also wouldn't hate on her for assuming he's bad. Her preconceived impression of him was just too strong to ignore.

Kinda like a Pride and Prejudice thing happening here.

Users who are viewing this thread