My Bad Boyfriend - Ch. 32

Aggregator gang
Oh god, it feels like i am reading "lookism" again. How did this become so dumb 🙄

Okay if this bitch gets off easy with some shitty "i have a sad backstory everything i do will be forgiven" trope, I'm gonna commit a hatecrime.

But ... he just came out the hospital... why would he have to choose between the 2 ?

@CastelBeki I doubt Junhyuk would be fast enough to make it from the hospital all the way to the school when his brother is on a motorcycle. But I do hope he figures out how to save both? Maybe? T~T

That black-haired kid has got to be the least interesting villain I’ve ever come across. He comes off more as an edgy teenager more than anything.

I sincery, whole hearteldy hate that black haired piece of shit. It's just free baseless cruelty. UUUGH BOY JUST DIE ALREADYY

It might be a long shot but I hope yujeong is able to face off that black haired guy on her own. She’s been thru pretty tough stuff so maybe?

Wtf... Even if he's rich, how the hell is this psycho not in jail from near killing so many ppl???

Aw, the blonde haired friend is clearly the one with the most sense/competence after ML (and Mireu a bit). He's made some good calls here.

But also...like...they are twenty feet from the door of the hospital. ML can just head back in real quick, say someone got hit by a motorcycle, and then run off to save MC. This is not a hard choice. He can do both.

Users who are viewing this thread