My Bad Boyfriend - Ch. 33

Their father told him to do this? This family is so messed up.

I'm goimg wtf at this amount of violence. At this point I would start biting him and acting like a crazy rabid dog to try and defend myself. This crazy bastard just wants to hurt her. Look how hard he's hitting someone who can't fight.

@hitsuchan I know, someone was pushed out a window, "they are looking for the culprit, just go about as normal." Excuse me if someone was nearly murdered on your campus you don't just go back like there's no issue.

Dex-chan lover
@hitsuchan Anyone who come in front of a school they don't go to and start dragging a girl before slapping her in front of everyone to the point she end up on the ground would get dogpilled so fast by the staff and surrounding students.

This is just nonsense to show how 'badass and dangerous' the new bad guy is except it's failing because he doesn't actualy defeat anyone, people just let themself get hit, can't fight to start with or get cheap shotted after handing his ass to him. So it's just annoying.

Honestly I don't see what's the author's doing here, that's like making the Radditz fight last for 50 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@TrapCard113 Nah, it was a shithole, whenever there was something, everyone would jump in and turn it into a shitshow but at least, you didn't have randoms that just show up and do shady stuff in front of everyone in broad daylight without at least the cops being called.

Ugh, this is so frustrating. I understand that many don't know basic self-defense. But there were still several times when it would have been so easy to put him down.

Thanks for the chapter!

At first I was all pumped to see yujeong round house kick that guy, but two seconds in and hes already decked her...

I think ML is right about most of what he said but is still giving Taeun too much credit. I think the dad called him, maybe told him he could come back, definitely mentioned how nice and normal and having it all ML was and knew what would happen. Taeun is just That Hurricane who independently decided to wreck everything in the most predictable manner. Also...wow this is not that girl's fight. Guess she does care/is kind of joining the good guys? Such as they are.

Users who are viewing this thread