My Beloved Mother

there should be around 12 to 15 chapters depending on how motivated i am each chapter.

I used to read this when I was in middle high, OMG, thanks for picking this up😆😆. I wanna get ready for those tears UWU TT

Fed-Kun's army
Took me to chapter 3 to realize i was reading the wrong was which was from right to left instead of the other way around.

I read this in a MPH when I was 11. Still have memories of this, have been looking for it too. Kinda weird the next time I'll read it again is going to be translated version that was already translated from Chinese to Malay and on a manga site.

Group Leader
I still remember I read this on my country official translation. It really good.

What a nice piece to close on. I appreciate a good feels story and this one definitely is short but sweet.

Sinbell as a character showed a lot of angst and disdain from the way he wasn't able to express himself nor stand up for the situation he was in, but kids aren't supposed to be level headed at such a young age. It felt like a more believable tale because of the sporadic nature of a child wanting to be accepted while having the same life style as everyone else.

The story does a fantastic job at having the mother show her love as unrequited as possible. The author's notes at the end only put more of the story into a better perspective which I commend them for being able to speak up about themselves.

Thank you for the translation.
Is heart touching to let our parents know that we love them ....

Users who are viewing this thread