My Blasted Reincarnated Life - Vol. 2 Ch. 81 - [Season 2 End]

Dex-chan lover
Realizing his friend both caused his reincarnation to pick up his slack as a hero, and then somehow may be tied to the evil that threatens to reawaken by cheating death, yeah I'd be pissed to suddenly be declared to be that friend's reincarnation too. Everything Christina just said utterly set a wild fire to what Hamel/Eugene believes in and what he's sought, and no one but him is aware of it.

Dex-chan lover
Realizing his friend both caused his reincarnation to pick up his slack as a hero, and then somehow may be tied to the evil that threatens to reawaken by cheating death, yeah I'd be pissed to suddenly be declared to be that friend's reincarnation too. Everything Christina just said utterly set a wild fire to what Hamel/Eugene believes in and what he's sought, and no one but him is aware of it.
As it was hinted that Sienna is still alive even after 300 years I am of the firm belief that Christina is just Anise that had to hide the fact that she is still alive. That wicked smile of hers is just too eerily similar.

Eugene the GOAT! I hope the new saintess isn’t actually a villain and she’s just weird. Also please some romance develop during the next season🙏

Double-page supporter
I also wish they’d stop pushing this Ciel likes Eugene business. It feels skeevy since they’re explicitly related (and he’s been adopted into the main line, so her brother for all intents and purposes). Not to mention he’s old as shit in reality.

At the same time, it feels like as soon as we find Sienna she’s going to die

Dex-chan lover
I also wish they’d stop pushing this Ciel likes Eugene business. It feels skeevy since they’re explicitly related (and he’s been adopted into the main line, so her brother for all intents and purposes). Not to mention he’s old as shit in reality.

At the same time, it feels like as soon as we find Sienna she’s going to die
Age difference eventually levels out and doesn't become a problem.

Agreed though. Ciel having an admiration crush is fine, but a romantic one is distasteful. If Eugene is to have a romance, it should be someone else.
As it was hinted that Sienna is still alive even after 300 years I am of the firm belief that Christina is just Anise that had to hide the fact that she is still alive. That wicked smile of hers is just too eerily similar.
At minimum they are related.

Though I am kinda on the fence here. I think unless "Anise" knew who Eugene was and was just riling him up to confirm, her speculating he was Vermouth seems like a mistake Anise wouldn't make.

Either way I wouldn't put it past Anise to fake a identity. And her talking about being abandoned by her parents could've been the real Anise sharing her origins.

Dex-chan lover
I applaud the series for having as well crafted of a setting and mystery as it has so far. Nothing feels asspully so far and its quite well contained.

Hamel is a great protag too and I'm really quite excited to see what he will be up to in the following seasons.

Dex-chan lover
nudist witch > carmen > saintess > ciel
only approved waifu order

Users who are viewing this thread