My Boyfriend Is a Jinyiwei - Vol. 2 Ch. 48 - The dream collapses

Dex-chan lover
So did he get once more again trade his life or memories for another one it seems. Dirt move from voodoo master.

agreed, can we get rid of this vodoo-like guy already? our main couple haven't even done anything to him and he keeps messing around

Double-page supporter
Ah Shitty red-head, your sister already warned you what would happen if Yueluo was the one in control. Now you've forced Lianlian to call upon him.

Double-page supporter
@noctowld yeah, they have done nothing to him, his sister just had a crush on the yama Yueluo that Lianlian shares a soul with. He though murdering the hypotenuses was the best option which is wrong, his sister even told him she didn't want that and that Yueluo would totally obliterate him if his consciousness was in control. Red-head may be the son of the jade emperor or whatever but his soul is still subject to reincarnation which Yueluo is one of the governors

From first until now i read it emotionally 😂....it would be great if third brother♥duplicate tong~ and lian♥tong
I just hope the happiness for both of them!.
Thank u for quick update ♥

What the hell is wrong with that red- orange haired guy. He's acting really immature. I thought he'd stop since his sister said so !

Users who are viewing this thread