My Boyfriend Is a Jinyiwei - Vol. 2 Ch. 80 - Don't worry

Bruh WHAT THE HECK! Baili Shen is so annoying! He was fine and pitiful before but now it's just disgusting!!! Before I just thought oh that's sad. I understand how he sees tong in her BUT NOW HE ALWAYS MAKES THINGS ABOUT HIMSELF!!! Bruh he never takes responsibility, always blames it on other people, HURTS OTHER POEPLE, AND IS FRIIICKIIING SO ARROGANT!!! You can't just controll people's lives LIKE THATTTT!!! It's like if a man fell in love with a girl WHO HAS A FIANCE just because he looks like his ex, and the girl is a little nice to him, she gets married, AND HE GETS ANGRY AT THE HUSBAND AND THINKS "How could she marry that man and not ME??? She wants to leave ME???? SHe DOESNT NEED MEE ANYMORE???". AND HOW COULD SHE HURT MY POOR GURL GUJIU!!! He's just so sick to the point of so return! Bruh stop crying over someone who's already gone and acting all pitiful, putting your feelings on others just so they stay! He is so manipulative. HE IS THE PROBLEM! STOP APOLOGIZING WHEN IT AINT UR FAULT GIRL! MAKE HIM BE GONE!!! He ruins the lives of other people just because he can't get over the fact that she's in love with someone else and acts like the VICTIM! BRUH HES LIKE THOSE CRAZY EXES!!! He's so selfish and can't even respect the person he cares for and the person who cares for him. Bruh can't believe im getting so annoyed over a manhwa character. Anyway, hopes he dies in a hole. I hope he doesn't get a happy ending. I beg to god! People like that don't deserve a happy ending. But he probably is because gujiu is blinded by love and is too forgiving.

Srry for writing a whole essay.

Users who are viewing this thread