My Boyfriend Is a Jinyiwei - Vol. 2 Ch. 99 - 7th reincarnation's end

@aquariumtourmaline
when you say Lianfo and Yueluo exist simultaneously, do you mean Lianfo is still alive when Yueluo woke up? Or more like both personalities still exist in him with neither being 'dominant'/surpressing the other?

Group Leader
@literal
both Lian and Yueluo have physical bodies, not really sure how Yueluo can have a reincarnation if he never died but alas. Anyway even though they both have their own bodies there's still a connection between them and Yueluo is shown to be able to view Lian's experiences and memories second-hand, so he saw all the things that Lian experienced while he was asleep. However, since Yueluo meets the rabbit at the end which is inferred to be Tong's spirit reincarnated I suppose we can assume that this is after Gujiu, and possibly Lian has already passed away.

Thank you so much for translating such an amazing series for sooo long!

I can’t believe it’s over! I’ll definitely check out her other series asap!

THANKYOU TRANSLATERS! This story was a roller coaster. Although, I wanted to see the main characters more in the future; it's refreshing to end it on a good note and guess what will happen even though it's not written.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translating this series to the end! It was a wild ride haha, I'm glad it had a happy ending overall <3

OMG, NEVER EXPECTED IT. SUCH A TWIST.

I'm happy for Zhao and Shushu, I believe they already had a fullfilling life. But it would be great if we can know about their love life

Users who are viewing this thread