My Cat Is a Kawaii Girl - Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
bruh how the fuck do you even explain that

Do you just shoot out a text and hope for the best? would you HAVE to call them? Maybe it's best to just ignore it

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm more interested in knowing how she got that shirt.

Dex-chan lover
@cgr there was literally a youtube channel of a South American kid that abused and killed multiple kittens/cats that took an OBSCENE amount of time for youtube to remove despite a concerted multi platform campaign to have them do so. What I'm trying to say here is killing a cat isn't that hard but getting youtube to remove a video of someone doing so is. I dunno where I'm going with this. Neko loli.

Dex-chan lover
Amazing what drugs can make make you see huh.

well, still cute, who cares about logic here right?

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@MacMeaties
out of curiosity, how old is the kid? and how did the kid actually kill the cats? Please PM me because I don't want other people here getting any ideas. I like cats because they're good for decreasing mouse population.

I'm not saying a little kid killing a cat can't be done, but a little kid killing a cat and getting rid of the evidence quickly, without a guy sleeping on the couch right by it noticing a thing is extremely amazing. MC doesn't look that tall, so based size perspective: kinako should be smaller than a 6 year old : https://mangadex.org/chapter/1121393/8

Group Leader
this is just a suggestion but, you could translate the (((neko))) to Kitty instead.... thx

Dex-chan lover
I find it funny when people learn this is the same guy who made the iyapan stuff lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chap
Well since she got humanified anyway, why does one or two shirt become a problem?🙃

Users who are viewing this thread