My Childhood Friend the Vampire

Dex-chan lover
I choose to believe that this follows the Jitsu wa Watashi wa rule that blood sucking = sex for vampires and she's just coming onto him super hard.

If she's a vampire childhood friend, does that mean she's looked like that even before he was born? Does that open the possibility that she helped deliver him as a baby?

@trolldatshit I would at least want a setting who are the characters (are they vampires too? Etc.) , where (where are they, what type of school) etc.
Other questions such as why is she only sucking?, why are they all surprised? So many unanswered questions

@Meowmeowpeow depending on how proper you want this to be explained it would take either relatively speaking to the amount of pages a lot of exposition or more world exploring through plot advancement. the first one would take too much space and would leave the reader unsure about the actual focus of the story and the second would take more time considering the limited space. if you want to see a seccond type in a similarly short chapter story look up kitsune spirit on this site. and furthermore i'm pretty sure the point of this manga is to give you a small dose of cuteness and then move on so i wouldn't expect story at all if it doesn't turn into a longer running series.

Double-page supporter
You see, the reason why i'm here is...
uhm...
So the thing is...
What I'm trying to say about this manga...
uh...

Users who are viewing this thread