My Childhood Friend Was a God

☹I was about to cry😢 no wait i DID cry😭 AND WHAT THE HECK i was listening to music to music right and you know what songs have been coming up!!! ahem well let me tell you in order "She will Be Loved" "Dusk till Dawn" , "Big Girls Don't Cry", "Bleeding Love". Like where did these songs come from!!! it was when I suddenly actually listen to the lyrics or part of it that made me cry☹

Wtf was that? I didnt know it was yaoi because I only read the description. But then I see the hints and get that ***** scene.
???????
Also why is everyone saying like this is so sad I cried.
Its sad I give you that but only a little bit because the story is so short, you dont build a strong connection to the characters.
If you guys cry from this. What happens when you read or watch something like re:zero or something. Do you cry until your eyes fall out?

This was way too short for me to build a connectiong with the characters so all i thought reading this was: "oop didnt see the yaoi tag and now he put it in". didnt cry at all

@eriasucheese you cant put yourself into the shoes of something that you have not enough context of. If you tell me to put myself in the shoes of someone I know for one chapter I cant. Every human reacts differently to the same situations. Without knowing the character I cant imagine how he felt, only how I would have felt. Thats what makes this not so sad. If this wasnt yaoi nothing would change for me.

Users who are viewing this thread