My Childhood Friends Are Trying to Kill Me - Promo

oh, i like the art! though i suppose if there is a webtoon adaptation, the artist might change.

looks promising! but i hope it isn't going to be like 50 chapters of childhood memories followed by 50 chapters of misunderstandings, haha.

I was about to be interested but honestly the story was cut short so it didn't grab my attention. If there is a webtoon I hope they fix this in chapter 1. it is hard to get invested in a story if it ends in "why did you kill him?" and no other twist or explanation. I think some promos are really well done but others are like this one falling a bit short from the original work to grab the readers attention.

the novel art is breathtaking and the black haired dude is catching my eyes

So they thought that their childhood friend was a boy, not a girl, and thus they think that the girl murdered their childhood friend. Common sense indicate that talking should fix things, but this is a webtoon/manwha. Common sense takes the backseat.

Dex-chan lover
@duskyloltun : Read the synopsis?

girl reincarnated as a princess who got sent to the church in place of the real prince when the church was recruiting royal princes for hero squad
she 'befriends' the princes while hiding her true gender
then she got called back, then there's news that the prince dies
years later the boy squad, now heroes who defeated the dragon, came to her (princess now) thinking she is the culprit because their friend's death

tl;dr - girl is hunted by hero squad because they think she is the culprit behind their friend's death, except their friend was actually also her

Wow wtf that novel art looks so amazing. Both lifelike and complete fantasy - it's her eyes that I absolutely adore!

Users who are viewing this thread