My Classmate Tanaka-san Is Super Scary (Webcomic) - Ch. 6

I'm confused at this discussion. Isn't it obvious that the old guy is molesting the girl? is there any other plausible scenario?

i would have take the shit out of the bus and i'd just beat the life out of him and then take the soul just to beat it endlessly seriously i can't stand that, i'm not even feminist or anything but seriously i'd make a fucking death sentence for all molesters and the likes if i were to have a little bit of power, seriously i hate everyone now and especially that shit

Dex-chan lover
I'll be using this word for its intended use rather than a "no you" purpose but this socially-retarded comment section gives manga geeks an awful name...

As if you need to see the actual hand on the arse to see what was going on. Do the reactions of the characters go over the heads of you people or are you too used to American television to not know what show and not tell is?

I swear, getting a girl to be molested just to be saved by the brave MC and then using her vulnerability as a sign of cuteness is really lame

Contributor
This entire thread:

cancer.jpg

Aggregator gang
Some retarded people here it seems hm? Seriously how can anyone defend that old piece of shit

Double-page supporter
Came back after months and this comments section still makes me internally die.

Dex-chan lover
The comment section is a solid proof that mental retardation comes in many forms outside the diagnosed spectrum.

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely hate the fact I have a single ounce of doubt (in favor of his innocence) about this rando guy. I really do. Again, that is falls on the shortcomings of the mangaka. You guys "picked up the social cues?", that's you jumping to conclusions based on similar situations in manga/anime. I'm not going to just generalize. It's peak laziness.

What I really want is definitive proof of him being a D-bag. Do it like OreMonogatari. Do that. Then watching a giant gorilla man named Takeo slam him against the wall will become very very satisfyingly

Users who are viewing this thread