My Clueless First Friend

Dex-chan lover
just some silly stories bout me,
i once made a girl feels like this, like i was meant to her much that she is so happy with me. one day we cross the limits, i dunno why but i ended up me being pushed by her. she **** me, i try to resist but its futile. we did this while only being friends and not a couple for years and i decide to go out with her, which is makes it worst than before. shes dominant type lol

Group Leader
If only there was some Scanlation team that was into Clueless... :pepehmm:
There is, "Clueless Scans" has done translations of several bonus chapters, which the mangaka released on his pixiv/twitter, and which never got an official translation so far: https://mangadex.org/title/ce382191...2ff6229/my-clueless-first-friend-side-stories

We did consider picking up the main manga but apart from not having access to the raws, at least one team member's conscience doesn't allow him to work on chapters of which an official English translation has already been released. Plus, we probably wouldn't have the time to churn out full chapters at a reasonable pace, especially redrawing can take a lot of time, even on a short bonus chapter, and full length chapters will be much more work.

Group Leader
Its been a year... And once again and Manga that was doing so well, had a Anime made, and now all English translations but all other languages go straight on ahead. I don't get this is it just lazy ass shitty translator's or is there actually another reason for this. So many series just go AWOL from English translations on this damn site and its so annoying. The old Dex was never like this
The official English translation is now on MangaUp which is apparently the reason the crew who was doing the scanlations a while ago, dropped the series.

Which is sad, as the series is still doing really nice. Small speck of light, the bonus chapters which the mangaka posted on his twitter/pixiv have been translated: https://mangadex.org/title/ce382191...2ff6229/my-clueless-first-friend-side-stories

Dex-chan lover
Anyone have any sites with the updated chapters I'd rather support terrorists than spend a penny on mangaUP

Group Leader
No more updates????
One update, our crew was able to do chapter 155 and it's now uploaded to MangaDex

ComiKey has also added some newer chapters, beyond 154, but strangely not 155 and 156

MangaUp app has all translated chapters, and in theory for free, but you get a limited amount of free tokens each 12h or so, which you need to unlock chapters. So not an option for binging, unless you want to buy loads of extra tokens

Users who are viewing this thread