My Crazy Journalist Wife

Contributor
Yeah, that's Google Translate for you.

"milk powder" (奶粉) is a mistranlation of the term 赚奶粉钱, which is to "raise a child",
since milk powder money (奶粉 + 钱) would indeed be a common staple of feeding a baby, the very first stage of raising a child.
"Uranus Superstar" (天王星) is a mistranslation of the term 天王巨星, which means "media/movie superstar".

I can't be bothered to rewrite the whole description, so I leave that task to someone else more qualified and motivated than me.

Dex-chan lover
Chinese manga and novels always have the most 'colourful' descriptions.

there’s not enough chapters to judge it but it’s generic yet the art is pretty good, thank you for translating it

Dex-chan lover
the description is totally the most chinese webnovel ever
i cant understand but at the same time i know how the plot will go on and on

Dex-chan lover
Hhmmm, hmmm, Uranus. Hmm, hmm, baby luggage. All makes sense to me. 🤔

I had seizures from reading the description. Also, if you check the raws you can see that they skipped a lot of pages.

Group Leader
Alt name(s): My Daddy's Public Image Is Collapsing!
Synopsis:
Adapted from the novel "Mu Mu Chen(?)"

In order to earn money for powdered milk, Shi Chuxia offened godly superstar Mr. Lu.

Mr. Lu aloofly ordered: "Throw it out, feed it to the dogs."

Afterwards, a rumor spread saying that Mr. Lu excessively pampered Mrs. Lu, protecting her from harm and keeping complaints to himself in fear of their relationship changing.

"There's nothing to do these days, I want a divorce!" Shi Chuxia put her hands on her small waist.

"Mommy, are we going to play that 'leaving home' game again?" A small child animatedly dragged the luggage.
---------
I don't know what I'm doing either, don't ask me.

So how does her child end up with red hair and red eyes and if the ml is the father then both of them have none of those features so whose child is that??Even though afterwards it shows hes actually the twin brother of the blue haired blue eyed boy how does that boy have blue or black hair when none of the parents do,if they are even the parents???These genetics are off if the kids are blonde girl and brown hair guys children how do they end up with such abnormal colour genes compared to their parents.

Users who are viewing this thread