My cute girlfriend might be a guy in my class - Ch. 5

Group Leader
Sorry for the delay guys, it boiled down to a dickhead university professor and a full time intern job. But good news, I took a few months break from my job to finish my degree so there's gonna be more free time.

Dex-chan lover
Well I think its pretty obvious that its probably twins with 1 girl and 1 guy. The guy is crossdressing to get with his friend and is going to use his sister as way to reduce his boyfriend's suspicious when he should just be honest.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
It's all coming together now. They're twins and the brother is dating his friend, but is dressing up as his sister to do so, probably because he's afraid his friend wouldn't want to date a guy, except considering the fact that the mc doesn't seem put off by the possibility of his girlfriend being his classmate I don't really think that's a problem he has to worry about.

The most obvious conclusion to come to after this chapter is that the friend is pretending to be his sister. However I get the feeling that exchange at the end is actually meant to mislead us. Or I could just be overthinking it.

Dex-chan lover
I see some people are hoping she might actually be a girl.
Even though I'm not gay I'm still on team gay here cause the title led me to believe that's the case, I came here for a cute trap love story, you better fucking believe I'll leave with one!

Though I still like straight stuff too, I read those more, but I feel like it'll lose its dramatic punch if she turns out to actually be a girl.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I was thinking the guy was her twin brother, but she called the one she talked to sis, so apparently not (unless she has more siblings). To summarize what we know:
The thought in the title is incorrect as proven by her hair being real and the guys hair being short. So it can't be a case of it being a wig with one of the identity's falsifying their sex.
They are unlikely to have a direct familial (sibling) connection (the gf had a sis, and the average household has less than 2 kids).
The guy wants mc to date the classmate (or at the very least someone else than the gf), as shown by him encouraging the classmate.
Also shown by him having contacted the gf about the "big boobs" beforehand (before classmate even asked mc, as shown by the guy not having access to any phone to message with) such that gf ended up texting him directly afterwards
The tags are clear that there are no gender bending shenanigans going on (no fantasy, supernatural, sci fi, gender bender, or TF tags)

I guess the most likely option is that the guy likes the gf, tries to make mc break up with her, and has prolly grown up with her so his interests and mannerisms align (the resemblance suggests a cousin?)

@cursedchocobo he isnt crossdressing, as proven in the hair-chapter. I think it is fairly obvious since the title the first chapter now that it is going to be (or at least setting up obvious red herrings to make us think so) ranma 1/2, except (since the phone convo) with either split personalities (communicating through texting... somehow), or some kind of time-limited drug/ability sourced by the sister. But since it didn't have those tags at ch1 I have decided to play oblivious and explain it away even once the reveal happens :D Just for silly fun

Dex-chan lover
I believe that the photo is "her" twin so in actuality he is the male twin and the female twin sister is the one he is chatting with on the phone. so the boy is the trap and the sister is going to cover for him at school when he goes on the date and helps out with his looks like I guess I would say dress up. I doubt that they are switching places.

Is this like that other one where the guy is dating 2 girls that are twins and he doesn't realize jt

Users who are viewing this thread