My Dad Is Too Strong

This one is soooo fun to read! It's hilarious and interesting with fun characters. Similar style to one punch man where the mc is OP but he tries to hide it. Instead, it's a refreshing mentor style story where he trains someone else and rarely uses his own powers so it's more chill and comedic.

Read it on a diff site that has way more chapters like the comments below me are saying.

wish we could have a story about his time in the murim world instead with that one power

Dex-chan lover
30 chapters in and the MC dude is still trying to lay low without doing anything though he is op.. what a waste of reading time.

Fed-Kun's army
@Prosopeio A good read isn't just about explosions or super killing-power battles. I very much enjoy this.

It's realistic in the sense of what'd you do after fighting to survive, killing constantly, always being in conflicts. Sometimes you just want time to relax and enjoy what a peaceful life is actually like.

People are always after what they don't have, but that Spiderman saying about with great power comes great responsibility (I'm sure Spiderman people stole that) is very true. If he's discovered to be extremely powerful, he'll be pestered constantly.

Double-page supporter
@XenonXYZ
Saitama doesn't go out of his way to hide his powers though. He just flies under the radar and underestimated thanks to how he looks. That said this seems interesting. Might as well give it a shot

39 chapters on Leviatan Scans as of now and literally NOTHING is happening.
At the beginning I hoped it would be similar to solo leveling but the mc is already at the peak of power... but he just lays low, doing nothing.

I think this entire story is about the mc who lays low, hiding his powers while working in some low rate "guild" if you even could call it that.
And that is it. He might punish or help someone, but does it so that noone notices it's him.

Users who are viewing this thread