My Darling is the Cutest - Ch. 9.5

Dex-chan lover
@Oreo69690
You can like yaoi if you want, but I find guy's bodies repellent and shouldn't have to see it in yuri.
And I don't appreciate you demanding that I change my tastes to match your fetishes.

I love yuri a lot but I like yaoi too so I really liked this bonus. I wouldn't mind a complete spin off about them under yaoi/shounen ai genre.

Double-page supporter
Everyone's debating about the yaoi and here I am just getting Shadow Warrior vibes from that Wang guy's name.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone's debating about the yaoi and I just want abs like his. : ( It's been months since I've started training and I've only flattened out a little. Hopefully by sometime next year it'll be a 4-pack ish looking belly instead of a slight blob.

Dex-chan lover
Omg, this was soooo cute!! I love these two guys together as well XDD And gosh, their abs are quite nice...heheh XDD

Double-page supporter
eww cui xin is such a creep, he shouldnt be spying on these girls they are just minding their buissnesss and he is creeping on them. f@#king pervert eww

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually not seeing many comments against the yaoi, but there's a lot of comments complaining about the anti-yaoi comments. That being said, I'm generally yuri-only, I never read yaoi, and I'm not attracted to men whatsoever, but if I see it in a yuri I really don't care. It kinda adds a little more variety imo.

Users who are viewing this thread