My Dear Aster - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Her wishy washy attitude is really irritating and she is extremely self centered. To this day she can't understand that her daughter wanted her mother to truly be happy.
To be fair, being sent back to the past with only the vague instruction of "be happy" where "happy" was her daughter would cause a lot of distress. She's just following standard time travel rules

Dex-chan lover
Sorry, but she is being absolutely ridiculous about it. You should never place so much of an emotional burden on your own child. Lihen's daughter clearly loves her, but she also wanted her to live her own life. Now Lihen is just using her daughter as an emotional crutch and what's that going to do? Forcibly try to bring her back into a dysfunctional family with unhappily married parents hanging over her head?

Fed-Kun's army
Ooooh she makes me do mad how indecisive she is. Also wasting the efforts of her daughter, same daughter that wanted her to pursue a man for love😒

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, being sent back to the past with only the vague instruction of "be happy" where "happy" was her daughter would cause a lot of distress. She's just following standard time travel rules

To me at least, it feels as if her happiness was 'only' about having a child and nothing about the child itself...which makes me think it's more escapism from how horrible her life was as we've been shown more along the story.

This chapter we actually saw her daughter's magic actually progressed in scale (from flower pot to the garden) but FL only remember them as not being that great.
Even in the opening, she simply dismisses the daughter's suggestion as joke.

Aggregator gang
I wonder if you have even read the manga. She didn't follow the travel rules at all. She started with happiness and then suddenly out of nowhere decided not to even after she found her daughter sent her back.

Users who are viewing this thread