My Dear Aster - Vol. 1 Ch. 36

Dex-chan lover
Apart from our mc being a stupid girl who can't just accept that the timeline and her feelings have changed and her daughter doesn't have 100% chance to be born again. I love the references to polish dances, tho in Poland it's mainly danced at folklore events with appropriate attire. It is kinda modernist approach to see 18-19th attire in Mazurka. Hey but it looks cool can't complain!

Dex-chan lover
The genius plan of getting together with a guy, who's uncomfortable with you and likes someone else, with you who is also uncomfortable and likes someone else. With the unlikely assumption that a child in a different time and circumstance will come out the same. Double the emotional cheating for the benefit of none.

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know when we'll get some sort of resolution to her being stupid, because i really don't want to stop reading this, but it's not healthy for me to keep getting mad at fictional characters

Dex-chan lover
The marriage was meh because both sides didn't really want to marry, business troubles, and especially because his mom kept being nosy and passive aggressively asking for a son. Heck, even his sister was kinda shitty too. Girl, you can't magically fix the family!!!

Really hope she exits this Denial stage soon.

Or that he peaces out and elopes with his love so Lihen get's a rude awakening.

Dex-chan lover
This is called hunting - showing up in her territory and driving her into her own corner. Even Hadley won't help but notice it; watch Hadley dump her and defy his own mom for who he really wants.

Double-page supporter
You can get through this, FL! Can figure something out with OP magician lad

Users who are viewing this thread