My Dear Aster

I figured the husband was going to be a jerk based on the title. Turns out he is just an ordinary dude trying his best for his family. Really makes me think poorly of the FL and her daughter to not appreciate him. Maybe my opinion will change later idk.

Dex-chan lover
I figured the husband was going to be a jerk based on the title. Turns out he is just an ordinary dude trying his best for his family. Really makes me think poorly of the FL and her daughter to not appreciate him. Maybe my opinion will change later idk.
I think it's more like her daughter's selfishness rather than the FL. I mean
she's still worry about her husband before regression and most importantly, she misses her daughter. That's why she's so hesitate to fall for the ML. In the first place, it was her daughter who said that she should marry someone better, while the story so far shows us how peaceful her life was before regression, even though she's just a wife of a baron (which is lower rank than her father, a viscount)

I like the story so far, I also think the daughter wants the FL to live a life for herself and not a life for her family prior to the regressing, at least that's the feeling I got from their conversation.

Dex-chan lover
i mean logically thinking, the chance of actually having her daughter again anyways is nill.

Double-page supporter
I honestly think that this is one of the best romance manhwas I've read. So many of them are sketchy or dumb but this one I think gets the balance just right between the fantastical and the romantic.

Users who are viewing this thread