My Dear Lass - Vol. 3 Ch. 31

Group Leader
Our usual notice to those checking in in the first fifteen minutes or so - the placeholder content is something for aggregators to pick up. Proper content will be replaced shortly. Thank you for your patience!

(Please refresh the chapter after that time period.)

Dex-chan lover
Oops. I was too early. :dogkek:

Edit: well, that sucks.

There's no right and wrong here, both of them have valid reasons. One was scared when at first she was not. The other one got braver but was too late, or was she? :pepehmm:

I'm really curious who's going to break first and reach out to the other person. Looking forward to the upcoming chapters. Thanks, translator-san! :salute:

Last edited:
This might be my favourite chapter so far. Such a well-written chapter with great dialogues and arts. Im super excited to see how the story is gonna go next and how our two girls deal with their relationship
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
The more her backstory is fleshed out the more I feel her trauma. Author really knows how to wreck my heart. When I first started reading I commented that the art and use of color was extraordinarily beautiful, and now the writing has risen to the same level. Goated story. I can't wait to see where it goes.

Two months of waiting for this update... I was really hoping for the start of their relationship, only to be slapped by reality. I really like the storyline even though its frustrating. It's reminded me that sometimes, this is how love & relationships really are. Funny though becauseI used to be that brave 19 y.o and now, I became a 26 y.o cautious person. So I understand them both...But still... I'm not fine...

I have literally been checking multiple times a day for the new chapter and I am in tears it was so worth the wait!! I absolutely love the development of the two MCs, I love them so much! Thank you for the translation 🙏🏽 can’t wait for the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Author really serving up a bacon and angst mcmuffin with this chapter 😭

It's a shame this level of narrative depth and character dimensions is a rarity bc this is what's honestly relatable as much as it hurts

Users who are viewing this thread