My Dear Lass - Vol. 5 Ch. 58

Dex-chan lover
That's was too gloom and doom for my sick mind. I'll sleep it off and read it again with a clear mind.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I have a feeling that something bad is gonna happen soon?

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

xiaoen def feels like the answers are meaningless because shes probably asked herself those questions thousands of times, probably in part because of xiaoyang was the kid their biological parents chose to raise as their own while she was adopted

probably might be where some of xiaoyangs self-hatred arises from too

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oof Xiaoen is definitely carrying some baggage, I have a bad feeling about what's coming

Supporter
I'm not following the family history/dynamic here...could someone please explain who is related to who, and who was raised by who and why?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not following the family history/dynamic here...could someone please explain who is related to who, and who was raised by who and why?
Xiaoen and Xiaoyang seem to be biological siblings. Xiaoen, however, was adopted out at a young age (her "current" parents are her adoptive parents). We've know this part for a while. The reasons for putting her up for adoption, or how it went about are not yet revealed. Xiaoen's adoptive parents seem to know her biological parents and have some contact with them.

So it seems Xiaoen was raised by her adoptive parents, while Xiaoyang was raised by the sibling's biological parents. That seems to be at least part of why Xiaoen and Xiaoyang have such a complicated relationship and why Xiaoyang's coming over makes some uncomfortable (even though they also seem to want to help Xiaoyang).

Last edited:
Supporter
Xiaoen and Xiaoyang seem to be biological siblings. Xiaoen, however, was adopted out at a young age (her "current" parents are her adoptive parents). We've know this part for a while. The reasons for putting her up for adoption, or how it went about are not yet revealed. Xiaoen's adoptive parents seem to know her biological parents and have some contact with them.

So it seems Xiaoen was raised by her adoptive parents, while Xiaoyang was raised by the sibling's biological parents. That seems to be at least part of why Xiaoen and Xiaoyang have such a complicated relationship and why Xiaoyang's coming over makes some uncomfortable (even though they also seem to want to help Xiaoyang).
Thank you! I appreciate it a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread