My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 20 - Caught Red-Handed

Dex-chan lover
9PgQpoz.png

shes so real for this really best wingwoman

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

this isnt just getting caught red handed, this is being caught and tossed into the colosseum to fight the lions. good luck out there qi

Dex-chan lover
Has the series been canceled or completed? The raw website says the series completed at 42 chapters but we can only view 22 chapters..

Dex-chan lover
im glad your still covering the series, i have a thing for these love/hate relationships its actually why i sought out this series.

Group Leader
Thank you all for the support and wanting to read the series as it was meant to be read: with proper translation, cleaning, sfx, and all that. Whatever is going on with the later chapters is ridiculous, we're just going to ignore all of it, and we will continue working on this series and refining it just as much as before.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this is still getting a high quality scanlation. :salute:
I'll never understand why so many people accept and even vehemently defend MTL snipers. :bleh:

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this is still getting a high quality scanlation. :salute:
I'll never understand why so many people accept and even vehemently defend MTL snipers. :bleh:
I think I can give you a few reasons
  1. Spoiled entitled children who needs new chapter  now
  2. People who glorify AI and are already on all fours ready to give their ass to Skynet
  3. People who think that anything is better than nothing
  4. People who don't care much either way and simply think someone "trying to translate" is good enough and worth of praise, even if their work is an atrocity and they pretty clearly don't plan improving at all, but hey, they tried, that makes it ok right?
  5. And then there's the people who dump all groups together, the good and the bad, and act as if every single group purposely hold on chapters and take months to upload or only do it for the money, for them the sniping is basically a "fuck you" to those groups
Mind you these reasons are also valid for non mtl too, hell don't even need to be sniping, can just be regular shitty group that barely knows japanese or those who use other language translations to make English translation, both which almost always end up a mess full of errors.

Also just for the record, I'm not completely against mtl, there's few people who actually put real effort into doing it, who translate series nobody was doing and might have stayed abandoned for years, but they're a extremely small minority though, vast majority of mtl is absolutely trash.

Of course the ideal would be have no mtl at all, but I'll give credit to the exceptions who truly do it in good faith.

Users who are viewing this thread