My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 25 - Salvage

Group Leader
Alright ladies and eggs, I'm off camping! see you monday, unless i get mauled by a bear
Maybe when you come back you’ll download an actual editing software like photoshop. It’s way more practical than a pdf editor and the most pirated software on the planet so might as well use it. I can only give you so much advice before that comes into play

Supporter
it's sad, but she deserves this. I hope she understands she is the one in the wrong eventually
She doesn't deserve it, and she's not in the wrong, she's just not understanding what's going on - she needs to learn more about non-work relationships if she wants to have one, and she's not getting any help with that from anyone around her. Which isn't anyone elses' fault either, since it's not like she's asking for help.

Out of all the people around her I think Mrs. Liu is the only one who has any real idea of what's going on, and she's mostly just having some fun watching the two of them stumble around. Until they both start figuring out better ways to communicate they're going to be stuck in this mess . . .

Dex-chan lover
This situation is a good wake up call for Jiang, not saying she deserves it but she definitely had it coming, hopefully she figures out how to approach relationships in another way than just transactional

Dex-chan lover
This situation is a good wake up call for Jiang, not saying she deserves it but she definitely had it coming, hopefully she figures out how to approach relationships in another way than just transactional
What's funny is that it's not transactional for her. She just seems unable to understand social interactions in a way that doesn't seem transactional. She's genuinely confused by it all and doesn't seem to know how to express desire outside of their original agreement. She doesn't even realize what she did wrong (or right, for that matter lol).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

augh jiang getting stuck on unnecessary instead of the real part that would save her so much pain

Users who are viewing this thread