My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 25 - Salvage

Dex-chan lover
What's funny is that it's not transactional for her. She just seems unable to understand social interactions in a way that doesn't seem transactional. She's genuinely confused by it all and doesn't seem to know how to express desire outside of their original agreement. She doesn't even realize what she did wrong (or right, for that matter lol).
Autistic lesbians have it rough

Fed-Kun's army
She doesn't deserve it, and she's not in the wrong, she's just not understanding what's going on - she needs to learn more about non-work relationships if she wants to have one, and she's not getting any help with that from anyone around her. Which isn't anyone elses' fault either, since it's not like she's asking for help.

Out of all the people around her I think Mrs. Liu is the only one who has any real idea of what's going on, and she's mostly just having some fun watching the two of them stumble around. Until they both start figuring out better ways to communicate they're going to be stuck in this mess . . .
I pretty much understand what she's going through. I'm the same way at work. All the other employees get along well and are constantly hanging out chatting and stuff, but because I'm pretty antisocial I never join in. Only really talking to them when it's work related. If all of a sudden somebody started giving me the cold shoulder I would be quite confused. Although I'd like to think I'd understand why if we had recently slept together lol.

Mrs. Liu Is definitely having fun teasing her a little and seems to be playing wingwoman.

Users who are viewing this thread