My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 26 - Jiang Xue's weakpoint?

Dex-chan lover
Adding on what @shemper said, it's common knowledge that virtually  any group will accept help if offered, main issue is sniper assuming the series was dropped for being a little late, having bad attitude and not even once offering help.

Not knowing how to contact group isn't a excuse either, because they could just have asked in the credit page for group to contact them so they could have worked together for high quality releases but faster.

The fact is they came with bad attitude, did a bunch of faux pass, got mad when that was pointed out, and then doubled down on the bad attitude.
so you think taking more that 2 months is a little late? i love how you lot think your egos being hurt is equal to make the series being done in years when there are official groups that take 4-8 months for one bloody chapter

also no one if obligated to join groups LMAO saw some inflated egos in them no wander there are still people that translate alone, oh sorry we aren’t supossed to bring THAT into the discussion >.> lol

Dex-chan lover
Yes, I thought that was fairly obvious. "maybe we'll delete it at some point. dunno how this works" after competently translating a chapter isn't a mistake, it's an intentional targeted mockery of the previous chapter messages.

That said, if the trolling is mocking somebody who isn't me and in the process provides a translated GL manhua chapter... I'm perfectly fine with this.

In fact, somebody else should post another competently translated and typeset chapter, mocking this one. Make fun of how the message at the top overused apostrophes or something. Maybe we can get the series finished today!
yeah, so we can move on from this type of immature drama LOL what a bunch of inflated egos

Maybe we can get the series finished today!
Oh no someone took your post very seriously lol. Now we might get it all done in a day or two but at what cost? MTL? 😅

To be fair, I already know where the future chapters are from, I read them a few weeks back. Someone is most likely doing this out of spite. Oh well what can you do at this point

Last edited:
Group Leader
Yes, I thought that was fairly obvious. "maybe we'll delete it at some point. dunno how this works" after competently translating a chapter isn't a mistake, it's an intentional targeted mockery of the previous chapter messages.
Place your bets on who it's from😂

Last edited:
so you think taking more that 2 months is a little late? i love how you lot think your egos being hurt is equal to make the series being done in years when there are official groups that take 4-8 months for one bloody chapter

also no one if obligated to join groups LMAO saw some inflated egos in them no wander there are still people that translate alone, oh sorry we aren’t supossed to bring THAT into the discussion >.> lol
I have newfound respect for your parents with how they were able to raise you despite you being so mentally disabled.

Dex-chan lover
I'll just ignore all the tl drama honestly, it's funny at this point. Instead I'll enjoy Jiang's pain lol

Aggregator gang
Aah, this chapter was so good. I love Mrs. Liu, she's such a good wingwoman. She's able to totally read Jiang like a book.

Users who are viewing this thread