My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 30 - Do You Have to be Like This?

Dex-chan lover
Jiang Xue is so unintendedly blunt, she stumbles into being a "smooth operator." It's amazing. Using tongue? Let's do it. Shower? I'm joining. I can do what I want? Ok, watch where my hands go. We're dating? Well let's get married. Somehow "awkward" is her superpower.

She's cute. They're cute. I feel like this is one of my favorite tsundere x kuudure-esque couple pairings. Seeing Shen struggle to fight out of her place on the bottom of the power balance is hilarious, all while she was literally underneath her GF on the couch.

And I figured we'd get the better translations within a day or two, so I just waited. We've got a lot of chapters very quickly and (ignoring the anonymous Mangago posts) these are more than enough quality to me.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Jiang Xue has always been focused. Now she's just focusing on the right thing. Which is pleasure Shen Aoquin. She just needs to remember that no means no even if your girlfriend is a moaning mess under you and everything will be good 😊.

Aggregator gang
That panel with Shen Aoqing looking completely dazed and lost in pleasure while being held from behind has got to be one of my favorite sex scenes ever. I love these two and this manhua so much, my god.

The translation is really really good and easy to read. I hope you can continue working on it. :hearts:

Supporter
I have to say, the art is amazing - whenever it's needed, the focus on their faces and particularly their eyes is done so well. And in between the comedic framing of things is brilliant, particularly the chibi tiger Shen.

Users who are viewing this thread