My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 32

Aggregator gang
It's soooo fun having a series you like become treated as a joke and an arena for juvenile dick measuring. Also the "chapter 55" that this idiot mentioned is a chapter from some random other comic that was uploaded by mistake or as a joke, also it's not translated up to chapter 55 it's in the forties not that that matters because the translation looks to be about as good as this guy's.

Group Leader
This series concluded at chapter 42 so I'm not sure what's going on lmao. Idk, if Yinjian doesn't do anymore chapters by Thursday, I'll pick this back up. I've got a flight Wednesday so I'm gonna take some time packing. Don't worry! I won't let this series get drowned out by MTLs
I suspect that some people are being spiteful but that's their energy to waste. I'd just ignore unfamiliar releases.
Definitely LOL. I wonder if they're spiteful because they said mine was shit but mine started improving? 😂

Last edited:
Group Leader
It's soooo fun having a series you like become treated as a joke and an arena for juvenile dick measuring. Also the "chapter 55" that this idiot mentioned is a chapter from some random other comic that was uploaded by mistake or as a joke, also it's not translated up to chapter 55 it's in the forties not that that matters because the translation looks to be about as good as this guy's.
Apologies friend, seems like I've started something weird without meaning to, don't worry, I'll make sure there's at least one good version for every chapter! Maybe just stay off the series for a few days while things work itself out

Dex-chan lover
Well, I already read the full story but I'm still offended... They're dirtying my Yuri...

And I've seen some shit in my Yuri

Users who are viewing this thread