My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 32 - Serves you right.

Supporter
I'm really not getting that feeling from this - idiot face who's name I can't even be bothered chasing up really has no redeeming features, nothing to hang any kind of relationship off, not even an abusive one (which Chen really doesn't seem like she'd be interested in). All she's feeling is disgust, which generally means not wanting to have anything to do with them at all rather than having the kind of itch-scratching feeling that you can sometimes get when dealing with someone you hate.
I hope you're right but I have my doubts. The chemistry between them is non-existent so there shouldn't be anything happening between them but this feels like "pair the spares".
Just look how many pages they're getting together, alone.

I fully expect to get some half baked redemption transitioning into a mini-relationship arc for the new side couple.
And a dozen chapters from now there'll be more and more comments along the lines of "does anyone else miss the actual main characters?!".

I have no idea how many chapters there are left but the longer the manga goes on the more likely this is.

Users who are viewing this thread