My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 42.2 - Senior Director Shen's Bedroom Interests

Group Leader
Aww I was hoping I'd get to do this one, perhaps I shouldn't have announced when I was going on vacation, huh? 😅😅

Well today wasn't when I expected my work for this series to finish, but still, thank you to everyone who supported me as I worked through this series. Seriously, you've been so welcoming and supportive this whole ordeal, I really had a wonderful time. I still haven't picked a new series yet, but I'm definitely planning to stick around for a while. I look forward to meeting y'all again at my next chapter!

Enel will return after holidays 😜

Dex-chan lover
Mom heard the "click" and knew the assignment! Really touching chapter. Probably the most touching 2 chapters of the series, and it has some good ones. Enjoyed Jiang's silently hugging Aoqing once she really understood the unintended pain she'd caused. And that tiger metaphor with the petals? Nice.

I also want to thank the 3 groups who teamed up (somewhat reluctantly) to finish this series in a month. Maintained momentum and got some good consistent engagement.

Dex-chan lover
Aww I was hoping I'd get to do this one, perhaps I shouldn't have announced when I was going on vacation, huh? 😅😅

Well today wasn't when I expected my work for this series to finish, but still, thank you to everyone who supported me as I worked through this series. Seriously, you've been so welcoming and supportive this whole ordeal, I really had a wonderful time. I still haven't picked a new series yet, but I'm definitely planning to stick around for a while. I look forward to meeting y'all again at my next chapter!

Enel will return after holidays 😜
will love to see what you pick up next! thank you for your work!

Dex-chan lover
dang... it's over, huh... admittedly a bit of a flatter note than I expected to end on, but overall loved the story, thanks for the TL!!!

Dex-chan lover
Great chemistry between MCs in the first half, a mid ending, cute cat. Didn't like the old-M-not-friend subplot. 3.5/5

Fed-Kun's army
I really love this manhua. Enjoyed it from start to finish. I super love these two MCs. Great work. Thank you so much Author-san and every translators. I'm very grateful.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, just wait until you get home before you bang. You don’t live there anymore! Dont make the parents have to awkwardly go for a walk, just go home and bang or bang in the car.

Who’s washing those sheets?

Dex-chan lover
It wasn't the best yuri story, but it was still pretty much perfect for it's length.

Thanks to all of you who helped translate various chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread