My Dearest Nemesis - Ch. 42 - Nemeses Together Forever

Dex-chan lover
Yin was waiting... good lord.

I cant believe its over... just like that. We reached the destination 10 business years ahead of schedule, I know the OLO gang fisting air rn! I dont blame them but damn!

Someone hold me, it cant be over already 🥹

Dex-chan lover
Boss lady has her own boss lady!
xu qi was completely domesticated

that was a cute ending!
She really was wasn't she? Those two certainly have their own stuff happening behind the scenes. Such a fun series.

Last edited:
Supporter
xu qi was completely domesticated
Not satisfying. She needed more suffering.
Jiang throwing shade at Mrs. Liu wherever she can🤣🤣🤣
mrs liu is such a smooth operator.
Mrs Liu earned both titles, for sure . . .
Gonna miss the snipers in this series.
I'm still hoping Enelreturns and Yinjian will pick up more series, there's so much yuri manhua out there that's been left hanging for whatever reason . . .

Fed-Kun's army
This was such a great series. You definitely takes a spot in my top five recommendations. It just hit all the right points. The pacing, length and storytelling were great. Especially the romance itself, which is my favorite type, childhood friends. Funny enough the thing I didn't like at the beginning, the artwork, also ended up being one of my favorite parts. This author is such an amazing artist. I stupidly thought at the beginning that the art looked sloppy or lazy but it quickly grew on me. The way it was able to express funny, cute, sexy and wholesome is impressive. Really going to miss these two. Luckily I have a shit memory so I'll forget 90% of his 3 months from now and can just reread it then lol.

Dex-chan lover
MAN THIS IS SO GOOD!! What a great manhua!! T_T they are so adorable gskacsjskavsk, thank you so much for all the translation teams and personnel who've worked on this one, i have a good time, this is such a nice thing to read :hearts: Love is love, peace!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread