My Dearest Self With Malice Aforethought - Vol. 4 Ch. 33

@Gerignak

The name of the daughter who was killed by LL also matches. Her name was Rin and we see the mom call her Rin-chan in this chapter

Group Leader
DAMN... WHAT A CONNECTION!! (And I'm not talking about LL being Kyouka's Parents (step?)sister's killer)

I'm amazed that so many people missed that and only 2-3 comments are about this here. But here have a look at these, this is clearly all connected:

A1kTBJ.jpg

orS0gP.jpg
- Chap 13, Page 20-21

As you can see, the silhouettes of father and daughter are clearly similar (and Mom's eyes are hidden in both places 👀). Even daughter's name "Rin" is same, which is definitely not a coincidence.

So, I think LL killing Rin led to the "hanging of her mother Maya, having lost her only daughter", and hence leading Kyoka to get free from that house.

Though poor Eiji, he was expecting him to be that prince, but it was his father 😆

@Umairuem hm... nice spot... that means Shirabishi Shouto (the father or step-) didn't go for Kyouka - seems he forsake her... yet he was in collab with B-1 and later Eiji for the Hatanake Youko case.... and later indirectly trying to save his daughter (or step) Kyouka via Eiji... (the name Kyouka was not mentioned thorough the talking between Eiji and Shouto plus the telephone call from Sai Yashiro). That makes the chapter 17 interesting, since father-daughter (step) are shown there, and Shouto should know which girl was targeted later from the police, since he was not present in Sai's arrest unlike Shinmyouji Rei... (and the family name of this girl is shown in same housing complex....)....

This is such interesting serie...

@BaganLee why in Hyakuro's site the chapters are not updates since Shinai's chapter 28 in opening page website (the chapter 29-33 are in the reader).

Power Uploader
Hello @Peter_5,

I just didn't had the time to update the site. I will do it sometime today :)

Kind regards,
BaganLee

Users who are viewing this thread