My Dearest Self With Malice Aforethought

So, some facts about dissociative identity disorder in case someone doesn't know shit about it.

• dissociative identity disorder used to be known as multiple personality disorder
• they have to have at least 2 distinct personalities
• typically the person has 2-4 personalities at the start of treatment, but can end up with 13-15 later on
• the "host" personality is the one in control majority of the time
• the host typically isn't aware of the other personalities
• the host doesn't have to be the original personality
• some personalities will know about some of the others, but not all
• one personality will know about all the others
• about 90% of the cases of DID involve some history of abuse. The trauma often involves severe emotional, physical, and/or sexual abuse. It might also be linked to accidents, natural disasters, and war. An important early loss, such as the loss of a parent or prolonged periods of isolation due to illness, may be a factor in developing DID

And this ends what i learned in my psychology classes in college.

Im actually kinda impressed with how the author is handling this tbh. It will be interesting if other personalities emerge later on.

On ch 55
Reiji tried to finish her off, but when Reiji's knife is on her neck, bitch she woke up and starts muttering something! And bam Reiji is in hospital bed and that bitch visits her like nothing ever happened

oh and in ch 56
that bitch drugged Reiji with maybe 14 sleeping pills at once, and when Reiji wake up, Kyouka who is on top of Reiji, already stabbed.

oh and for some reasons
the one who killed and burnt Reiji's father is
Police chief
. And the female onee-san knows this

And that kyoubitch
knows who the LL is. In one chapter, she is on call with him, and oh God she's blushing really hard! Disgusting!

Dex-chan lover
What is it with these seinen crime drama manga with making Tatted up Eminem as true blue villain

Fed-Kun's army
Despite its flaws probably the best murder mystery manga I've read. Honestly it needs some finetuning and it would be amazing. Like remove the whole thing with the step sister. That was just awful.

Users who are viewing this thread