My Death Flags Show No Sign of Ending - Ch. 48 - Engrave That Upon Your Heart

Dex-chan lover
These updates are so infrequent I feel like I need to re-read the entire story again. Plus we still haven't gotten to the meat of the conflict here!

We get the time skip after this volume! At this rate, we probably won't see it till the end of next year.........

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he has to fight his tendency to be prickly or get creative with it just so he can say the things he wants to say. He ends up sounding like a tsundere all the time because of it.

I remember him taking issue with it like he's just commandeering a character with a preexisting personality, but now, it just sounds like it's all him.

Dex-chan lover
can't wait till he turns 16 and basically charmed all heroines of the VN with his tsundere attitude :kek:

every FLs when mc is being a soon-d'rey
385517463_1060047018510849_2104496425590609810_n.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
These updates are so infrequent I feel like I need to re-read the entire story again. Plus we still haven't gotten to the meat of the conflict here!

We get the time skip after this volume! At this rate, we probably won't see it till the end of next year.........
hopefully kirei cake increases the update pace at some point but they do this with some of the mangas they scanlate
raws are up to chapter 60

Dex-chan lover
Wait.. Drag this chapter more with back story for another character so we can drag this fight a little more longer. What a lose a opportunity, this would racks up with another 10 chapter's.
1x.webp

-thanksforthechapterandupdate

Dex-chan lover
thank for TL but this manga takes so long to update that i forgot the entire story lmao.I don't know why this manga gets slow updates when the trashy ones gets frequency updates.hopefully some team will focus on this manga more since the raws are up to ch 60.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he has to fight his tendency to be prickly or get creative with it just so he can say the things he wants to say. He ends up sounding like a tsundere all the time because of it.

I remember him taking issue with it like he's just commandeering a character with a preexisting personality, but now, it just sounds like it's all him.
He has been in that body for a bunch of years already, so I reckon much fusing is inevitable. That being said, it would be only now that he could really change, if he wanted to change, due to being free from his terrible household and also realising he needs to rely on others if he really wants to change the story in a favourable direction. Before this incident he still firmly believed he's much better off keeping maximum distance to other people, especially emotionally, only cooperating with them for the sake of specific tasks (like the whole agricultural thing), nothing more. That belief would have reduced his motivation to try to fix the original Harold's foul mouth. It served his purposes, after all, despite annoying him greatly. It especially served him with Erika, as he believed he absolutely must make her hate him, otherwise she wouldn't end up in the hero's party.

Dex-chan lover

The last couple pages are where he is getting a bit creative, figuring out how to sound like a greedy jerk but also making sure he gets the message across that he doesn't want people dead.

Users who are viewing this thread